Terms of Liability
- Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither Speakers.lk, nor any of its employees, nor any member of the Business affiliate or partner companies, their suppliers, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the content of the Website.
- In the event of an error or mistake whether technical or human, Speakers.lk reserves the right to cancel any order placed by the customer at any time at its sole discretion and refund the payment back to the customer.
- You acknowledge that Speakers.lk is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over the Speakers.lk Network, the Website or via the Services and Speakers.lk hereby excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
- Speakers.lk assumes no responsibility for and does not endorse unless expressly stated, Content created or published by third parties that is included in the Website and the Services or which may be linked to and from the Website.
- Neither Speakers.lk nor any member of Speakers.lk shall be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the performance of or use of Services available on the Website
Terms of Sale
When you use our products, services and the website you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please review them carefully.
- The order is only valid for the product mentioned.
- Certain products will have to be collected from a specified merchant location.
- Island wide delivery is available at an additional cost for specified products only.
- Speakers.lk will not be responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Speakers.lk management reserves the right to decide about the replacement of products for which there is no warranty.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, orders cannot be combined with any other gift certificates, vouchers or promotions.
- Orders cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy
- Once confirmation of transaction is sent via email by Speakers.lk to the user orders cannot be cancelled or goods returned.
- Any issue related to any product or service should be brought to the notice of Speakers.lk within 2 days of the purchase.
- Speakers.lk management reserves the exclusive right to decide on refunding or replacing a product.
- Paid ‘store pickup’ orders which are not collected within 30 days will be cancelled automatically and cancelled items are subject to a cancellation/restocking fee equal to 20% of the sale value
- For items with expiry dates which are not collected within said thirty-day period, Speakers.lk is entitled to dispose of such items in its sole discretion and no refunds will be made.
- ‘Pay on pickup’ orders will be cancelled automatically if the payment is not done within two (02) working days
Unavailability of Product / Product Out of Stock
Inventory of all products advertised on Speakers.lk are not managed or maintained by Speakers.lk , Company only acts as an intermediary between the customer and the supplier for such products. These products may not be available (run out of stock) from time to time due to overselling by the suppliers; however the product may be available for purchase on Speakers.lk if the supplier has not promptly informed us of the fact that the product is unavailable for them to supply us. In such circumstances Speakers.lk does not accept any liability whatsoever.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that the only remedy available for unavailability of product is the refund of the money paid.
Placement of an order including the payment of the order value by the Customer will be construed as an offer. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation E-mail”). The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order and has been passed for processing and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, when we have commenced delivery after the supplier has released the product.
All refunds are processed within 7 working days by Speakers.lk Further processing back to your credit card/ bank account may require additional time depending on the bank/ institution for which Speakers.lk cannot be held liable.
You may have extra consumer rights under the local law that this contract cannot change.
The user is responsible for providing accurate information at the time of registration. Users are responsible for ensuring that details are updated and current. In the event that a user does not provide correct and accurate information the deal will not be processed.
Speakers.lk reserves the right to terminate user membership at any time if breach of these terms and conditions take place.
Speakers.lk collects user’s personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes only and will not share this information.